Reader Alli Driessen responds to To pave or not to pave? That is the question for the Minnesota River Bottoms trail:
This is a disappointing use of taxpayer dollars, particularly at a time when the DNR and other public service improvement programs and organizations are experiencing damaging budget cuts.
This money could be better used to maintain and improve existing trails and parks.
Lenczewski has been dishonest throughout the entire process about actual costs. Who knows how much this will end up costing taxpayers in the long run?
- To pave or not to pave? That is the question for the Minnesota River Bottoms trail
- 'I'll fuckin' kill you': Road raging truck driver threatens, spits on bicyclist [VIDEO]
- Trolling GOP bill wants 'urban' bicyclists to get a permit
- 30 Days of Biking rides again: A-List events March 26-April 2
- Patrick Stephenson: The Bike Messiah
More from News