A lot of people are faulting the bride and groom, but I think it’s great what they are doing.
All too common companies gouge weddings. I see it all the time, where they promise the moon for a certain price and either drastically under-deliver or they up-charge for things that weren’t advertised.
It’s good to see someone hold them accountable. It’s usually like, “Oh it’s for a wedding? Let’s just triple the price of everything.” It’s simple: If you paid for something and didn’t get it, you should be reimbursed.
However, if you wanted to go with a vegan wedding, you should have tasted the food first or went with a caterer who specializes in vegan food. There is great vegan food out there. But it it’s not something they do regularly, I wouldn’t have had them cater.
- 'Save Lake Calhoun' legal defense fund is the worst GoFundMe
- Ex-Minneapolis cop Christopher Reiter gets six months for kicking suspect in face
- LulaRoe built a leggings empire on an army of moms -- and a lot of them are pissed off
- Ex-Viking Warren Moon sued (again!) for sexual harassment
- Young Conservatives Club sues Edina High for terminating their group
- Can you still win a sexual harassment lawsuit in Minnesota?