The first really nice, upscale, celebration-destination dinner restaurant in the recent history of East Lake Street combines an American Arts and Crafts decorating scheme, a lovely outdoor patio, an over-ambitious menu, and a wonderful bar that serves a number of imaginative, well-executed, and affordable tasty treats. Chef Mike Phillips is a guru of all things local, seasonal, and hand-crafted and his house-made charcuterie platter is one-of-a kind
Sun 10am-9:30pm, Mon-Thu 4pm-9:30pm, Fri-Sat 4pm-10:30pm
Full Bar, Outdoor Dining, Reservations Accepted, Takeout
- Craftsman's Manhattan: Drink of the week
- Craftsman Restaurant's Minnesota Peach Vin Maison Dinner highlights wines made from local fruits
- Mike Phillips and Kieran Folliard launching Green Ox meat co.
- Dinner at The Craftsman, a photographic farewell to Mike Phillips
- Craftsman's new chef plans to keep the charcuterie, add more vegetarian entrees